The newest Connections Box, Making Tracks, is now available in the shop. This box explores the many ways we can make tracks and what we can learn from tracks that are found in the wild. The target ages are 3 - 8 years old, and the activities are designed to encourage exploration and imagination.
There are so many things to love about these boxes! All you need to add is the child and perhaps a bit of water here and there.
- no more searching online for ways to stimulate and enrich your child's day since we've already done that for you.
- everything you need is contained in the box and can be stored there between activities
- our new labeling will help you keep up with which box is which when it is stored on your shelves
- each activity has step-by-step instructions, but you can adapt them to fit a variety of ages and abilities
- the journaling pages allow you to capture a moment in time with your child and connect by sharing your stories
- add-on packs are also available for purchase so that more than one child can paricipate
- each box purchased provides materials to a family in need
January is the perfect time to begin a new subscription, with a box full of fun delivered to your doorstep every other month. There are several different options available in the drop-down menu on our SHOP page. (Individual purchases are also available as long as supplies last.) What a great way to welcome the new year!